Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?If so, follow the appropriate link and use the accountant code: Myhcpa to access!Download
Toronto, ON Income Tax Preparation
The tax preparation professionals at Marlies Y Hendricks, CPA firm understand the income tax preparation needs of Toronto small businesses and individuals. We specialize in small business and individual income tax services and offer the following specialized services to lessen the stress of tax time:
Small Business Income Tax Services
Marlies Y Hendricks, CPA firm is the reliable choice for small business owners who prefer to focus on their business, rather than tedious details of income tax preparation and filing.
- Routine Bookkeeping
- Payroll services
- T4/T5 year end payroll filings
- T3 Trust filings
- GST/HST form preparation
- Workers compensation services
- Quickbooks set up
- Tax audit support for income taxes, GST/HST or payroll audits
- Tax appeal preparation
Personal Income Tax Services
Individuals have unique sets of financial circumstances and tax laws change frequently. Don't become burdened with unnecessary tax details when we can handle the preparation and filing for you.
- File for unique or multiple sources of income
- Rental property income earners
- Gains/losses from stock market trades
- Gains/losses form change of use or sale of home
- US income tax returns in the case of cross border services
Additional Income Tax Services
- Audit Engagements. These engagements enable independent public accountants to present an official opinion on the fairness of the client's financial statements. The standard written report details the opinion and normally consists of three paragraphs. The first paragraph identifies the financial statements and distinguishes between the roles of management and financial auditors; the second details the scope and level of assurance; and the third expresses the opinion.
- Review Engagements. These prepare and review financial statements to determine whether they are believable. When the accountants are comfortbale that the financial statements are not misleading, a standard report will preface the financial statements.
- Compilation Engagements. In this case, an unaudited report is created that includes financial statements, schedules and other information that is supplied from the client.
Your Toronto Income Tax Service Provider
Contact Marlies Y Hendricks, CPA firm today for more information on comprehensive Toronto income tax services for both individuals and small businesses.